Thursday, February 7, 2008

wow




i was going to post some amazing dresses, but they will just have to wait. i came across zerkahloostrah's shop and my heart skipped a beat! one word, ok fine, two words: custom shoes! shoes made especially for your feet.. how many times have you bought shoes and they pinch and are tight in the wrong places? i love the colors in the sandals pictured above, they remind me of easter and my favorite easter candies... cadbury's chocolate eggs! they're definitely out of my price range, so i'll just have to settle for the candies, which is just fine with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant get better than handmade shoes...except for maybe Cadburys chocolate!
Love your necklaces too, and thanks for leaving me a comment, sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself.
I'm sure I often am.
K